Choosing the right size
This is a guide to help you choosing the right size for your Bounce
Check your foot length using the table and picture below.
- Step 1- Prepare a blank paper
- Step 2 – Place your foot on the blank paper and stand straight and balanced, be sure both feet are on the ground to get the proper foot placement.
- Step 3 – Ask someone to mark the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe
- ensure that the pen is kept vertical and as close to your foot as possible. Ask someone to help you because you have to stand perfectly straight!
- do not do it yourself! your sizing would be affected when you bend down
- wear socks when measuring: wear the type of socks that you usually wear when you dance, as the thickness of the socks may affect your measurements.
- Step 4 – Measure the length with a ruler and find out the size at below chart
Note: please read How-to-Measure section very carefully before using our size chart. Choose your shoes according to the foot length. In addition, note that the size chart may vary from product to product with different size charts
If you are in-between two sizes, CHOOSE THE LARGER SIZE, especially in models with 3.5 heels
CHART FOR THE MODELS WITH CM. 3,5 HEELS
CHART FOR THE BOOTS
CHART FOR THE PEEP TOE MODELS: ROMA BALBOA AND MARY POPPINS
CHART FOR THE MODEL HEELS 2.5
Some more tips:
- If the shoe is a bit too wide or too big, but a smaller size would be too tight, then try slipping in an extra insole or half sole or try using a toe or heel pad. The insole gives your foot more hold, and thus optimizes the fit.
- ONE FOOT LARGER IS COMMON: Almost everyone has one foot larger than the other. The key is to MEASURE BOTH FEET AND CONSIDER THE LARGER OF YOUR FEET
Still unsure? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you figure out your closest size!